Sunday, September 10, 2006

Beth Moore Letter - Those who are listening are hearing a familiar message

Those who can hear and are listening are receiving a very familiar message. We received this message via email from a good friend in Knoxville, TN.
_____________________

Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2008 11:18 PM
Subject: Beth Moore re: Kay Arthur

Important Warning

This is an e-mail message from Beth Moore about hearing Kay
Arthur speak and reveal prophecy. A worrisome message for sure. We
should consider it carefully and prayerfully. This was re-published July
7, 2008, in the church newsletter of Valley View Church , Louisville , KY
and distributed. (By the way, Priscilla Shirer is the daughter of the
Rev. Dr. Tony Evans.)

Dear Ones,

On June 27th and 28th I attended a conference in Atlanta called
Deeper Still. I was one of three speakers – the others being Kay Arthur
and Priscilla Shirer. I looked forward to a special time of worship and
having God convict me of my sins and lead me to areas in my life where I need to change. I have been to similar conferences for years, although
none this large and with so many well-known speakers. There were over 20,000 women in attendance at the Phillips Arena in Atlanta - they said it was the largest crowd ever.

I had an idea of what to expect from the conference, but nothing
prepared me for what actually happened. I feel led to share my
experience with family and friends. This is important, so stay with me!

When Kay Arthur took the stage you could just tell that her
spirit was heavy and there was a certain 'heaviness' in the atmosphere
even before she started to speak. She said that she had been literally
physically sick to have to bring us this message and right out the gate
she said, 'We are in grave danger.' She said that God had revealed to
her that a literal famine is coming to America .. Physical, not
spiritual. She said that God is moving in judgment against our nation. I
know I can't describe this well enough, but the atmosphere was ominous.

Kay is a seasoned speaker and she had to BATTLE to get through
her message. She stumbled over scriptures and had an extremely difficult time. At times I was almost expecting her to collapse. At one point she just had to stop an d pray. There was no person, myself included, that I could see who did not have tears streaming down their faces. As you may know, Kay Arthur is normally a very confident, composed speaker, but she was literally in a spiritual battle and it was taking place right before my eyes. I have never seen anything like it.

She went on to give 7 things that Christians must do during this
time and I am going to give those to you now:

1. Return to God. Jeremiah 4:3 - Break up the fallow ground -
return to Me. Repent. Get on your face before God and ask him to break
your heart with the things that break His heart.

2. Mourn. Jeremiah 9:17-18 and Ezekiel 9 - It is time to weep
because our nation's sin is incredible.

3. Pray. Jeremiah 36:7 - Pray fervently, passionately for
America .

4. Love God's Word. Jeremiah 20 - You MUST love the Word of God
and be in the Word of God. I was particularly convicted here because I
know I have not been as deeply in His Word as I need to be. She said we must get serious about this.

5. Love others as Jesus loved them. Jeremiah 31:3 and John
13:34.

6. Introduce people to Jesus Christ. It's time to get serious
about this. This is no time for timidity. Jeremiah 31:31; Jeremiah
33:1-9, 15, 17.

7. Rest. If you will do these things, then rest in the fact that
you have done God's will. She said that it is going to be vitally
important for us to get enough physical rest. She went on to say that
God has not given us a spirit of fear and that if we are obedient to
Him, we will be protected. She said to read Ezekiel 14 over and over
until you understand it. This is what God will do if a country turns
against Him. She said that this is going to be a calamity (she used the
word calamity in such a way that you knew this is going to be no small
thing for our country), and gave many more scripture references, but
what I have given you are the main points that she made.

I hope you know that I would not have sent this to you if I had
not been profoundly affected by it and feel it is of great importance to
share it. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope you will
do with this information what you feel led by God to do.

Love in Christ Jesus, Beth

No comments: