Thursday, September 28, 2006

The United States and Bible Prophecy Part 1

What does Bible prophecy have to say about the future of the United States? If you read many of the current thoughts on this subject, you will notice one overriding concern – the United States doesn’t seem to be specifically mentioned. You’ll read from some that one of the ‘beasts’ mentioned in Daniel or Revelation could be the United States. Steve Wohlberg and others believe the U.S. is the ‘beast out of the earth’ of Revelation 13. I’ve read that some of the beasts with ‘wings’ in Bible prophecy could represent the United States. I’ve listened to some preachers say that 60 million Americans will be ‘raptured’ before the 7 years of tribulation, thus reducing the United States to a minor global player. Besides the fact that we now know there isn’t going to be a secret rapture, I don’t believe that there are anywhere close to 60 million born again believers in the United States. If there were, the United States would not be in such a biblical and moral decline as it is today. The end result is that you’ll read lots of speculation, but nothing that will convince you 100% that the U.S. is mentioned specifically in Scripture. So, we’re back to where we started – is the United States mentioned in the Bible?

After studying much of Revelation and Bible prophecy, I don’t believe that the U.S. is specifically mentioned in the Bible, but we are definitely given clues to our future. I do believe that future circumstances involving the United States are mentioned. Through prayer I have been led to two places in Revelation that relate to the U.S. The one thing to keep in mind as we discuss this topic is that the final world government is just that – a world government. Bible prophecy doesn’t say anything about a nation controlling the rest of the world, but speaks of a beast that rules the world and enforces its mark upon ‘everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave’ (Revelation 13:16). Revelation 13 definitely tells us that this ‘beast…out of the earth’ is the global government. So, what does this tell us? It tells us that one nation does not rule the world. This beast is truly global and rules from a global government. How does this relate to the U.S.? It means the United States must fall from world dominance. The world’s only superpower is going to be reduced to just another nation in order for the ‘beast…out of the earth’ to rise. For this to happen, something sudden and catastrophic will happen inside the United States.

First, some background on my experiences with this topic of judgment. In August of 2005, I wrote my first letter to friends and family regarding what the Lord had revealed to me about the times we live in. I mentioned the events of 9/11/01, the Illuminati and how all of these things related to Biblical prophecy. It was certainly a wake-up call for me. I definitely felt a sense of urgency from the Lord to spread this message - that the end of this age is fast approaching and people need to be warned and prepared for what is coming. Honestly, at the time I thought this was all I would be asked to do. It took a leap of faith for me to go that far and I figured that things would then settle down for me and my family. I was wrong - the Lord had a different plan for my life. Soon after sending the first letter, the Lord’s message began to change. It changed from a message of information regarding our times, to a specific message of warning to this nation. A message of coming divine judgment upon our country. I tried to tell myself that these were simply my thoughts - my newfound interpretation of what was happening in this country based on my increasing knowledge of God’s Word. Again I was wrong. When I would try to get away from doing anything further with this information, it was made clear to me that this task has been given to me from the Lord and to be obedient. This was communicated to me through the Lord’s quiet, inner voice and through some very strong circumstances. So, even though I wasn’t entirely sure what I was doing (walking by faith, not sight), I wrote a second letter concerning the Lord’s judgment and a date of November 11.

I received a phone call from a gentleman in Knoxville the day after an article appeared in the local Knoxville newspaper concerning my letters. During the call he told me that the Lord had revealed the same information to him through visions and that we should get together and talk. He had written and published a book in December 2004 on these visions (‘A Modern Prophecy’ by John Tunstall). We met for coffee that morning – November 9, 2005. I could not believe what I heard him say to me. Through visions given to him by the Lord, he also was told that five U.S. cities faced destruction as a result of the sins of this nation. When I asked him the reasons for the coming judgment, he told me the Lord made it clear that there were two reasons above all others – our worship of wealth and the killing of his precious unborn children. The same two reasons I had been given. Over and over he had been asked, “Why has this nation turned away from Me?” I will never forget his next statement. He said that the Lord told him, “They have done evil in my eyes. The blood of my babies screams in my ears from the sewers of this land, and the haughty call it Choice. I Myself, even I have made a choice and the Sovereign One chooses wrath. I will bring down on their own heads all they have done.” It was chilling to hear. The Lord had confirmed his coming judgment for me in a very dramatic way.

Later that afternoon I ordered John’s book. I received the book a few days later and read it cover to cover in one afternoon. I was absolutely stunned. I felt the Lord told me five cities would be affected (Las Vegas, San Francisco, New York, Washington D.C., and Atlanta). John had a vision that showed five missiles coming over western Canada – two went west, two went east and one went south. He had a vision of hiding from a nuclear explosion. It was almost overwhelming. It wasn’t just the information John had been given, it was the way he spoke that also told me that his information was from the Lord. No bravado. No pride or arrogance. Just a simple man revealing plainly what the Lord had communicated to him. I felt that for the first time in 6 months, I was speaking to someone who understood my language. I also found the timing to be very interesting. It was as if the Lord gave me a test (which has happened time and again) – pass the test and you move on to the next phase. Meeting John was a confirmation that this test had been passed. It seemed, once again, that the Lord was testing my faith, then confirming the message. My faith would grow stronger as I passed these tests.

After the week of November 11th passed and I was released (ok….fired) from my job for these beliefs and talking to the media about them, the emails and phone calls stopped coming. I knew that judgment was coming, but now I had no idea when it would happen. Talk about wondering if you’ve made the right move! The Lord made it clear that He would give me the wisdom to relate what I had written to Bible prophecy. Try as I might (reading Revelation & Daniel), I could not make any sense of it and gave prophecy study a break.

Fast forward to November 2006. Out of nowhere the message came - ‘Time to get serious.’ A wave of knowledge and understanding followed. Part of this new knowledge was how Bible prophecy related to the fall of the U.S. As I continued to pray for knowledge and wisdom, I was led to Revelation 13:12-14.

‘And he exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men. And he deceives those who dwell on the earth by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who was wounded by the sword and lived.’ (Revelation 13:12-14)

I read these verses ten times before with no understanding, but suddenly it all became clear. It became clear because the Lord gave me other knowledge that I could apply to these verses. I needed to know who the first and second beasts were and I needed to know what was about to happen to the United States. Finally, I needed to know that this second beast was currently in the world today and deceiving the inhabitants of the earth. Once these things were explained to me, I was then able to relate the prophecy I had been given to the Book of Revelation - as I had been told I would be able to do. It is amazing to me how the prophecies of the Bible are put together like a puzzle. One piece of knowledge unlocks another. It is no coincidence that we are now beginning to understand the Book of Revelation. Many have believed that the following verse in the Book of Daniel only related to technological advances. I believe it refers to knowledge of God’s prophecies as well.

‘But you, Daniel, shut up the words and seal the book until the time of the end; many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase.’ Daniel 12:4


Let’s take a closer look at Revelation 13:12-14 and what these verses mean for us. Verse 12 states, ‘…he exercises [the Illuminati/Freemasonry beast – One World Order] all the authority of the first beast [Roman Catholic Church] in his presence…’ This passage is telling us that the coming One World Order will have full police & military control to exercise all authority of the Roman Catholic Church. Do you understand what this means? I believe we’re being told that the world government will be carrying out the wishes of the Roman Church. We now know the past history of this church and that this church once ruled over the kings of the earth. It appears that it will do so again….for a time (we’ll discuss this later). What happened in the past when this church was free to impose its non-biblical doctrines and dogmas on the masses? You either accepted their unbiblical doctrine or you were tortured and/or killed. Will this same scenario be repeated? The Bible tells us the answer is yes. Continuing verse 12, ‘…and [the New World Order] causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast [Roman Catholic Church], whose deadly wound was healed.’ No doubt about it. The world government will enforce the doctrines of the Roman Catholic Church. You can forget about freedom of religion. God’s Word is clear on this - people will be forced to ‘worship the beast’. Also, don’t miss the phrase ‘in his presence’ in verse 12. It appears that these two beasts will be working together very closely. Do we see this in our world today? Absolutely. Pope John Paul II made many political inroads during his reign. I just read today (November 28, 2006) where Pope Benedict XVI has recently hired Henry Kissinger as a political consultant. Henry Kissinger is known to be a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commission and other global elitist organizations. I believe that the Roman Church is most likely telling them today that they can solve the ‘religious fanatic’ problem. They’ll simply create a one world religion under the Roman Catholic Church. Don’t believe it? We’ll discuss this further when we talk about the ‘image’ of the beast.

Verse 13 stands out to me as the verse that spells doom for the United States. It reads, ‘…he [New World Order] performed great and miraculous signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to earth in full view of men.’ Is this some sorcerer calling down fire from the skies? No. God’s prophecy is telling us that this New World Order is going to cause some horrific signs. Given the modern world today, when the Bible speaks of ‘fire…….from heaven’ – what do you think the Bible is referring to? There is only one thing on this earth today that we all would consider fire from heaven – the detonation of a nuclear weapon. Based on what the Lord has revealed to me and to John Tunstall, this is a very chilling revelation. This verse is also telling us that people will be standing at a distance, watching it all in full view.

The final piece of this puzzle is verse 14. Why does this beast ‘cause fire to come down from heaven’? Verse 14 provides the answer. ‘And he deceives those who dwell on the earth by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who was wounded by the sword and lived.’ This beast [NWO] uses these ‘signs’ to deceive the world. What have we determined these signs are? Nuclear detonations. It becomes clear that this beast is going to use nuclear weapons to deceive the world. Based on what I have been given personally and applying it to these verses, I believe that the Illuminati is going to detonate nuclear weapons inside the United States in order to create unimaginable fear in the world. They will then use this widespread fear to their full advantage – removing personal freedoms and ushering in the New World Order. The ultimate false flag operation. Why the United States? Our time at the top is over. From the natural world’s perspective – it is the Illuminati who will have determined that the United States has completed its duty. It will be time to scare the world AND remove America from superpower status in order to consolidate world government. From a spiritual viewpoint – God’s righteous judgment will be poured out on our nation. I mentioned in my very first letter that a man (with intimate knowledge of the Illuminati) created an Illuminati card game in 1995 that showed the World Trade Center buildings being destroyed and the Pentagon on fire. Another card was entitled ‘terrorist nuke’. I believe we’re going to be told that ‘terrorists’ bombed our country. This would make sense based on what we’re shown in the media everyday. My friends, fear is indeed, a snare.

Verse 14 finishes with, ‘He [NWO] ordered them [earth’s inhabitants] to set up an image in honor of the beast [Roman Church] who was wounded by the sword and yet lived.’ It appears that the world government will setup some type of church that is in the ‘image’ of the Roman Church. Most likely, it will be some type of church that is ruled over by Rome, yet also incorporates aspects of other religions – in order to keep everyone placated. There are some questions here that I cannot yet answer. Verse 14 says the image is setup ‘in honor of the beast’. Why is this image setup ‘in honor’ of the Roman Church? Why is there an image at all? Does something happen to the Roman Church that causes the world government to create an ‘image’? Based on its history, it seems odd to me that the Roman Church would even allow an image of itself. Why create an image if the Roman Church exists? Something doesn’t quite add up here. I’ll add some additional insight to this topic when we discuss Revelation 17 and 18. Revelation 18 could very well be related to this ‘image’.

We’ll wrap up this posting with verse 15 – ‘He [NWO] was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that it could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed.’ Very sobering verse. Essentially, the world government gives this evil church ‘image’ the power (speaking) to kill all who refuse to join it and its satanically inspired doctrine. We’ll be given the choice of joining this abomination or dying for our Lord Jesus. What I find interesting is that the world government gives the image the power to kill – not the first beast [Roman Church]. Where is the Roman Church? Once again, I believe Revelation 18 may give us an answer. Verse 16 then tells us about the mark – once again enforced by the world government. It comes down to true faith. Will you stand up for Jesus Christ and the Truth or will you deny Christ and accept this evil image and the mark? It’s time to start preparing now.

No comments: